|Type:||Slip-on||Color:||Red or as required|
|Installation:||Slip-on||Application:||oil and water well cementing tools|
|Bow:||Rigid bow||Other:||seamless pipe design is available|
single piece centralizer,
spiral glider centralizer
One-Piece slip-on centralizer is constructed from one piece ensuring high restoring force, uniform hardness and shock absorption. The advantage of the single piece centralizer is that its smooth corner radius reduces friction ensuring that fluids can flow more easily without obstruction.
1. One-piece with weld design at seam but not at bow.
2. Zero start and running force with exceptional restoring force
2. Integral bow design for increased strength and performance
3. Flexible to absorb both axial and radial loading
4. Improved flow by area and improved pipe rotation
5. Low torque and low drag units
6. Improved zonal isolation
7. Seamless pipe design is also available